Review of Affiloblueprint 3
I recently snapped up Affiloblueprint 3 as I got a lot out of Mark Ling’s original training course Affiloblueprint which I bought over two years ago. I liked Affiloblueprint 2 because as a newbie internet marketer I needed someone to take me by the hand and walk me through the steps of setting up a website and marketing via affiliate internet marketing. AB 2 did just that and a year later I made 1000 % profit.
It sounds wild but it was only $1000-but that was one thousand more dollars than I had made in the preceding two years as I paid for expensive courses to learn how to blog. The problem I had prior to MArk Ling’s course (he is the founder of Affilorama, creator of Affiloblueprint) was that I was getting masses of information but not a lot of practical guidance. I spent about two grand plus and learned about blogging and how to write some basic HTML but in reality this didn’t get me very far.
Mark and his sidekick Aletta in the AB 2 course held you by the hand and showed you by a series of recorded videos how to build an affiliate site from scratch using the themes available at the time (I think he brought out his original Affilotheme shortly after) and it was pretty good, if you could understand their wonderful Kiwi accents! Seriously it was practical, helpful and down-to-earth. Now imagine if you could latch on to this via a friend. (Mark talks about how he discovered internet marketing through a friend). Imagine if your friend (who was very successful) was willing to build a profitable website in front of you as you followed along and copied him, by building a website of your own in your own niche. And imagine if you were to join a community of like-minded people, who could critique what you are doing, answer your questions, and become your friends and maybe even JV (which means Joint Venture) partners in the future- well that’s what Mark Ling has created with Affiloblueprint).
What’s New About Affiloblueprint 3?
Affiloblueprint is divided into 12 sections, each with a number of videos:
– 1) Market Research & Keywords. This will help you to find the best niches and products, and to research the right keywords for your new sites.
2) Creating Content. Strategies and methods for creating the “meat” of your website. Learn how to create your own content, as well as get great results from outsourcing. 3) Setting Up Your Website.Discover how easy it is to set up a website with your included Affilotheme hosting and WordPress theme.
- Website Design. Find out how to create nice-looking websites with ease. Learn how to avoid common website design mistakes that might be hampering your affiliate earnings.
- On Page SEO. How to optimize your own website for higher search engine rankings.
4) Off Page SEO. Also known as link building, off page SEO is a big focus of Affiloblueprint. Mark shows you some of the most powerful link building methods around to help your site rise in rank in search engines.
5)Newsletters. This is something Mark always swears by -that pretty much is the best way of boosting your affiliate income -and that is to build a newsletter list.
6) what to do next? Tweaking Your Website. Troubleshooting your website, discovering why you aren’t making any money, expanding your reach – all these topics are covered here.
7) Google Adwords- Part 1, 2 and 3 Learn the basics of PPC marketing with Google Adwords for instant, targeted traffic and how to optimize the conversions on Adwords. Adwords can be a terrible minefield so this teaching helps a lot.
|Things You Will Learn from Affiloblueprint 3|
So basically, to take advantage of this offer you need to just follow along and learn by doing-and try to avoid distractions. I like what Mark says- what you do is much more important than what you know. And then, at the end of the course you’ll not only have a money-making site of your own. You’ll also have a system you can then duplicate over and over as many times as you like.
© 2012/2013. www.covenantmarketingblog.com. All Rights Reserved.